• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold RARE OAKLEY X-METAL STAINLESS STEEL COLLECTIBLE THUMP SUNGLASS DISPLAY STAND

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

SOLD:

Here is a SUPER RARE VINTAGE OAKLEY X-METAL STAINLESS STEEL COLLECTIBLE THUMP SUNGLASS DISPLAY STAND. You will not be disappointed in this awesome piece of Oakley history. I have been collecting Oakley items for over 30 years and this is 100% Oakley product. These were never sold to the public. These were only on display at Oakley retail stores in the 1990's and never sold to the general public. So these are that rare that you don't see anymore as all of the new displays are plastic and not metal like these. This holds 1 sunglass. The sunglass in the second picture are for display only and not included in the auction. I have these shown so you can see what the glasses look like on display.

I have 6 total available for $75 each shipped to the USA. International buyers add $19 for shipping. I accept paypal only. So please PM me if you want to buy 1 or more. The $75 is a special price for Oakley members here as I am selling them on ebay for $99 here:

**RARE OAKLEY X-METAL STAINLESS STEEL COLLECTIBLE THUMP SUNGLASS DISPLAY STAND**

IMG_0391.JPG

IMG_0392.JPG

IMG_0393.JPG

IMG_0394.JPG

SOLD

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
3 are SOLD

3 are AVAILABLE

Last edited:
4 are SOLD
2 are AVAILABLE

Dropping my last 2 for $59 each shipped in the USA. International buyers will add $19.

ALL ARE SOLD

Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.