• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rare Or Fake?

He was told by another collector to "put it on the market and see what it fetches". As far as i know this is just an early prototype, hes got a few tricks up his sleeve yet :) we are sort of collaborating on ideas and its pretty exciting

it is a cool custom but the bidders are obviously thinking it is a factory pair. i wonder what the bidding would be like if the bidders have confirmation it is a custom.

Most likely yes, I emails him about these as soon as they were posted. All of the stuff I have seen him sell and I have purchased has been legit, but yes, this is NOT a factory production pair. Im sure the people bidding realize that as well.

personally i think he needs to actually mention in his listing it is a custom as those that arent as clued up may think its a rare release
the lack of line/etching between the orbital and lower orbital with the holes gives it away its a custom along with the fact it a VR28 lense

looks cool but wouldnt pay that much for a custom of a 0.3, unless it was in positive red or blue iridium

BUT it would look col next to my 0.2 sleet/amber rare factory prototype i have :)

My brother emailed him and he said they were a prototype... I checked with my sources at Oakley and they said as far as they knew there was no prototype in this lens color... If the case is that it is a custom he needs to be forthright in the listing and in responding to emails about the origin. Yeah sure most of us will know better, but there are some that dont and a few months back it sparked a huge discussion about MODDING and personally I dont care to go through all that BS again... Me personally, Im not touching them...

Brian, if you know the dude you should pass the word...

Got to go TNF is on.... OUT!

personally i think he needs to actually mention in his listing it is a custom as those that arent as clued up may think its a rare release
the lack of line/etching between the orbital and lower orbital with the holes gives it away its a custom along with the fact it a VR28 lense

looks cool but wouldnt pay that much for a custom of a 0.3, unless it was in positive red or blue iridium

BUT it would look col next to my 0.2 sleet/amber rare factory prototype i have :)

PICTURES PLEASE.

and FGG i will send him a pm..

Hey guys I am new on here but old on o-review (over 6 years)
What did the guy use to cut these?
Thanks!

Latest Posts

Back