• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rare Steel Square "o" Tower

S-works said:
if this was Facebook... i'd hit the "Like" button!! Awesome stuff!!

I wonder what will be the freight charges if one of these were to be shipped to Singapore... :shock:

i guess it would be alot, the tower weighs a tone, i ride an s works m4 btw

i ride an s works m4 btw

Nice!

I still ride a hardtail S works M4 year 2000 (Millenium Black), which year is yours?
The M4s were the last S works to be hand built in USA, after which, the M5s were built overseas. Love the ride characteristics and geometry of the M4s.

Happy riding!!

S-works said:
i ride an s works m4 btw

Nice!

I still ride a hardtail S works M4 year 2000 (Millenium Black), which year is yours?
The M4s were the last S works to be hand built in USA, after which, the M5s were built overseas. Love the ride characteristics and geometry of the M4s.

Happy riding!!

snap, i ride a 15.5" black anodised, sun microsystems designed, hand built in america, 2000 m4 hardtail, i bought it as a frame only and built it with the best spec available in 2000, full xtr pace rc36 forks pace stem hope tiglide/ fat hubs on mavics with pany fire tires, flite seat xlite bars, qr etc its my beater bike now that i ride to work but it still rides awesom despite being 11 years old

Great tower, my favorite of all they styles. I own two of these and Ill post pics of mine soon... Im looking for the 28" and Cube in steel as well... Yours is very clean and you have some great pieces in your collection, much appreciation for your pictures...

FearGearGarage said:
Great tower, my favorite of all they styles. I own two of these and Ill post pics of mine soon... Im looking for the 28" and Cube in steel as well... Yours is very clean and you have some great pieces in your collection, much appreciation for your pictures...

never seen any other sizes in this style, a wider one would be cool

thanks everybody for the compliments

yes those are pretty heavy!!!
probably more than a ton :D

but so sweet.....