• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rare Vintage Zero

karina

Oakley Beginner
Sorry, I believe I messed up on forum communication protocol. I'm a newbie and I think I was asking questions the wrong way. I'm definitely Not a reseller/dealer!
I have a pair of Rare Vintage Zero glasses with original soft case bag. I wore them a couple of time but they just don't suit my face, so they have been sitting in a drawer for years. Could someone tell me what they are worth and how I can go about selling them?
Thank you for your help.

IMG_1197.JPG

IMG_1198.JPG

IMG_1203.JPG

IMG_1205.JPG

IMG_1351.JPG

IMG_1352.JPG

welcome! I’m sure there are a few who like SubZeros that might chime in. They look great. Is there gold glitter in the arms?

Throw em up on ebay auction and you'll get rich off those

welcome! I’m sure there are a few who like SubZeros that might chime in. They look great. Is there gold glitter in the arms?
Thank you for your reply.
Regarding the coloured arms. The colour is like a metallic green I think? It doesn't have predominate "gold glitter"...it almost looks like a lighter type of green/yellow? So maybe this is made with a hint of gold glitter. Sorry I hope that make sense? lol. I'm guessing there are fakes out there that have more gold in them or something?
Mine have a nice even subtle metallic colour.

Throw em up on ebay auction and you'll get rich off those
Thank you for your reply! Ok I can try that. This is probably a dumb question (I've never sold anything on line before)... just how rich do you think I could get lol.
I super appreciate your help, knowledge and advice.

Thank you for your reply! Ok I can try that. This is probably a dumb question (I've never sold anything on line before)... just how rich do you think I could get lol.
I super appreciate your help, knowledge and advice.

You get what you put in, and people get when they deserve.

Back