• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rare watch or simply unwanted?

gar logan

Oakley Beginner
louisiana
hey all, obviously new here. i own a blade, polished band, black face, sku 10-160, never worn, new in the the box. i can't seem to find any info on this watch anywhere. is it because it's that rare to find or is it simply an unwanted item?

seriously, i think it is one of the less seen of the blade watches but wouldn't necessarily make it any more valuable....

lol mj42. thanks for the info guys. i've recently acquired a fair amount of oakley merchandise. most of it is "scratch and dent", but there are more than several pieces that are new in the box. and although i've worn oakley sunglasses for most of my life, i can't say that i know much about the brand and looking into it recently only proves that point just that much more. i'm sure i'll have more questions.

actually, qtrain23, it was you who gave me insight on the icon i inquired about the other day. thanks again. there are several watches, no less than 30 pair of sunglasses and rx frames, quit a few empty metal, leather, soft and fabric cases, and even a couple wallets that i am interested in looking into. seems as if you and i may be talking quit a bit. now that i have the opportunity, this pursuit may just suck me in deeper than i expected.

actually, qtrain23, it was you who gave me insight on the icon i inquired about the other day. thanks again. there are several watches, no less than 30 pair of sunglasses and rx frames, quit a few empty metal, leather, soft and fabric cases, and even a couple wallets that i am interested in looking into. seems as if you and i may be talking quit a bit. now that i have the opportunity, this pursuit may just suck me in deeper than i expected.
It happens before you know it

Latest Posts

Back