• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘List of Rarest Non-Frogskin Oakleys

Damn those guys who buy **** and hide them. :punish:
I need pictures. Did you get them commercially? Because there were so many unavailable to the public, I may just put them in a separate thread.

@Listmeister Have you considered two separate lists, one for all the one of ones and one for the rest? Seems like the one of ones will overshadow the rest and deserve their own list. Just a thought.
Yes, thanks for that. See above!! :)

I'll move it down if you have some more references. Did you hear that from a rep or was it a website? If you can give some info, I can try and chase it down.

IMG_5217.JPG

Maybe it's the wording... but when you say the artists got pairs... there were 'also' 100 available to buy 'on site'... so that's more than 100 pairs right there

I bought mine from the events Merch over a year after the event... they had plenty of stock and the pair remained available for purchase for over a year after...

It probably wasn't a popular pair... they didn't make 3000 of these... but I'm convinced they're over 100 pairs...

Story? Do you know how many were produced or publicly available?

Absolutey no clue............:shock:

Bought it via a Great Seller on the bay whom I've bought some thing from before. There is no reason to believe this isn't genuine. I think he mentioned something about it being a prototype colourway.