• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘List of Rarest Non-Frogskin Oakleys

There was a Romeo associated with the athletes of the 2000 Olympics. I believe track athletes, to be exact. G30 lenses.

Here is PGA golfer John Daly wearing his Persimmon R1.... his huge melon makes that R1 look small....

9c0bc6959a7d8e678660be6c0d4592cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
I didnt go though all of the pages but.... since I dont think we are sticking with just pairs that have official part numbers here are a few that come to mind. NSJ Jet black pink flames, as of right now only know of 2. NSJ jet black with blue flames, same thing, know of 2. NSJ Flyin Mater 50 to 100 pairs produced. Blue Topcoat, was supposedly an athlete only but has a part # issued, maybe only a premium store pair with limited availability. Unknown quantity produced, but not many.

I didnt go though all of the pages but.... since I dont think we are sticking with just pairs that have official part numbers here are a few that come to mind. NSJ Jet black pink flames, as of right now only know of 2. NSJ jet black with blue flames, same thing, know of 2. NSJ Flyin Mater 50 to 100 pairs produced. Blue Topcoat, was supposedly an athlete only but has a part # issued, maybe only a premium store pair with limited availability. Unknown quantity produced, but not many.

Do you have a pic of the flyin mater pair?
They sound cool AF