• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rarest Sunglasses In The World!! For Only $7500

Guy is a DOUCHE to deal with also... I offered some friendly advice and he shot me an email back:

"Thanks for your opinion - if I wanted it I would have asked for it. In economics - supply and demand effects the price. These are Michael Jordan limited edition glasses not regular x metals. Have a great day"

My response:
Dear polarbear96696,
Yeah I know what they are, I have three of them and could tell you far more than you know about them... But like you said you didnt ask. We see your type come and go from time to time, your being laughed at by the collector community is why I even bothered to TRY to help you out but I can tell your beyond help. Obviously you are not a collector, just another moron who thinks he can buy a car from selling a pair of glasses.

You might want to enroll back in community college and re-take that economics class and pay attention more to the Over Inflation chapter...

Reply will be as follows:
"I bet you know about over-inflation. Hope your girlfriend is doing well."

Guaranteed.

Reply will be as follows:
"I bet you know about over-inflation. Hope your girlfriend is doing well."

Guaranteed.

Nope, you would both be wrong because I can afford the the rental girlfriends at $500 an hour if I so choose...lol

Now lower that asking price Oakster...

I hate to lay the smack down, seriously I do... But if so inspired as I have been from time to time here as well, I just cant help myself...

Last edited by a moderator:
Special Price for OF Members.

***FREE SHIPPING***

I will stick to posting stretchy bike shorts and practicing my lunges.

We should start a top 10 most entertaining Oakley related eBay listings.

So if it's $500 an hour, do you still have to pay that if you only use 3-5 minutes??? Surely cuddling doesn't warrant that kind of price.

Back