• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rarest Sunglasses In The World!! For Only $7500

Just start flooding his email with questions such as, Can't see the pics, or Does it come with matching box......etc. I guess thats the nice way to be a pain. I liked the web address that he posted to look further into the specialness of them. IT has alot of great pics but says nothing more than what he said. Just think, this guy votes and is a boss of someone probably.

It says he is located in Bryn Mawr, PA which is about 40 minutes from me. I should see if he would let me come take a look at his collection in his "Store Size" display. I would also ask why he used a manila envelope and a box of fasteners as the backdrop for his $7500 rare shades. I am really surprised he did not offer a $1 Buy It Now option with a $7499 S&H charge. He seems like the type.

i actually told him ... "that is fine, no need. saw you changed your price to a ridiculous amount. i would not want to deal with a person who is like that... "
this was my reply after i saw him change the price after i inquired...what a dumbass....

The link he is sharing is the facebook site of an online store. That has a Jordan Romeo complete with box (and lower serial number) for $1850. Smart.

Latest Posts

Back