• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rating on these lens.

Using your guide, these would be rated a 6-7/10 then? Lots of iridium left
As I said I consider every lense rated below 9.5 trash - extending on this: unless the fotos allow me to "rate" by my standards, which rarely is the case especially outside of the forum. Last resort is to ask for specific pictures.

Concerning your rating inquistion: below 9.5 is the tipping point on my scale concering the rating others made, so this is actually the info one needs with my scale... no further drama just "below 9.5 = trash" and problem solved

I purchased these from a trusted member under the assumption they knew what was what and experienced on lens.
Please rate X/10
1. R1 BI etched R and L
View attachment 886663View attachment 886664

2. R1 BI etched R and L

View attachment 886665View attachment 886666

3. R1 BI etched R and L
View attachment 886667View attachment 886668
4. Juliet 24k
View attachment 886669View attachment 886670

5. XX BI
View attachment 886671View attachment 886672
1. 0/10 Trash
2. 0/10 Trash
3. 0/10 Trash
4. 3/10 Almost Trash
5. 5/10 Usable but would would annoy me

I also bought some Razorblades that were in “mint” condition and the lenses were horrible. He said they did not look like that when he sent it which is total bullshit. He said I took photographs that other normal people wouldn’t take so that why I saw the scratches and cracks. Anybody with half a brain knows to put the lenses up to light to get a real view of what’s going on. I’m sorry this happened to you.

Slightly off topic but with some of what I have purchased in the last 12 months it's not been misdescription of Lenses but Frames for me. (Not off here I might add) People making no mention of a Shot Flex Coupler.
I had been buying & selling XM frames since 2000 and it was only last year I started receiving stuff that needed Re pinning. I think 3 out of the 4 partially refunded me after bringing it to their respective attentions, But like this scenario I was amazed how people could not mention what was transpiring. I can only think i was a "Flippers Best Friend" at various points last year🤣🤣