• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ray-Ban signs a sponsorship agreement with Ferrari

FWIW Oakley is still a supplier for Scuderia Ferrari Ray-Ban is a partner, there is a difference. All the guys in the Pit rock Oakley goggles, saw them last weekend. And dont forget that Alonso has an Oakley sponsorship, pity all he rocks is a Latch though....

HI guys

So i'm a bit confused, i noticed that two pairs of Ferrari edition been add in the Oakley site - Twoface with different color scheme and Turbine, which aren't on the Scuderia Ferrari section with the rest of that collection.
Anyone knows if Oakley continuing with this collection, in spite the agreement of Ferrari with Ray-Ban?

HI guys

So i'm a bit confused, i noticed that two pairs of Ferrari edition been add in the Oakley site - Twoface with different color scheme and Turbine, which aren't on the Scuderia Ferrari section with the rest of that collection.
Anyone knows if Oakley continuing with this collection, in spite the agreement of Ferrari with Ray-Ban?
I'm gonna say Lux is doing whatever the hell that feel like doing

Thanks Frank, QLR 1 and pjd1234

So it will be awhile until Oakley stop creating other models to the Ferrari edition, and there are more to arrive in the future.
oh well, i thought i'm one pair away from completing the scuderia collection and now those pairs pops up

In Japan, they promote Frog and Brook (plastic, lol) , as far as I can see their marketing material.

Back