• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ray-Ban signs a sponsorship agreement with Ferrari

@Sun & Sand : A good argument. That makes sense, and made a lot of fan feel better. This is possible, have Ferrari on co-branding basis with many other brands.

@QLR1 : I wonder why EU anti-competitive legislation didn't investigate the near monopoly of Luxottica on sunglasses market. And US consumer protection bills too, since we seem to pay quite a high price for Lux brands.

I wouldn't mind Holbrook cost 50$, X-metal cost 120$.... lmao ... But that is what we all want.

@QLR1 : I wonder why EU anti-competitive legislation didn't investigate the near monopoly of Luxottica on sunglasses market. And US consumer protection bills too, since we seem to pay quite a high price for Lux brands.

I wouldn't mind Holbrook cost 50$, X-metal cost 120$.... lmao ... But that is what we all want.
The US Consumer protection laws are mostly a joke. And in the case of this, they probably would have taken such a dim-witted view.

I wouldn't mind a $50 Holbrook, but the ones I see are the ones I don't want.

Ohhhh myyyyy, soon we will have a rayban forum lol.
I think lux is more on support of rayban than oakley. No wonder oakley releases are now mediocore.

Suk, but true. I wonder what will those ferrari raybans looks like.

Looks like we will have a lot of high speed crashes in the future.

I just looked at the ray ban website, all their glasses look the same !? **** that !
It´s for hipsters, jerk offs and wannabee´s.
Men in black ? **** Will Smith !

Now lemme tell you how i really feel........

:D

Back