• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ray ban wayfarer vs frogskins - which is smaller?

music_man185

Oakley Beginner
I've always had sporty frames that are smaller and have a lot of wrap. My face is somewhat smaller. I'm starting to to really dig the wayfarer style, but not sure how they would look on my smaller face. I like the style and design of the frogskins better than the ray ban, but which is smaller? I have some cheap gas station ones, but they seem absolutely huge on my face. I'm really hoping frogskins are smaller than the ones I have

I'd say the ray bans would be smaller. What about Jupiter squared?

Like you I also have a small face and usually wear wires or fives squared and I'm also looking nice for a wayfarer style- I tried the Enduro which I like, if you like them maybe try that

I have tried Jupiter squared, a little wide at the front. Holbrook, just too big. Breadbox- too flat. Enduro- good fit. And two face was not too bad but not perfect either Oakley needs to make like a Holbrook S lol

I was searching measurements of the frames and frogskins are down at 142mm wide where as the others are 138-140

No one has experience with Ray-Bans and frogskin? I'm going to try to make a trip to a sunglass Hut this week, but was still curious

I tried on some frogs today. I actually liked the way they looked on me. I forgot to even try on ray bans. However, all the pairs I tried on were crooked on my face. This isn't a problem with my other oakleys because they are sports frames that hug my head instead of sitting on my ears. Any way to fix this? It is pretty noticeable and they were too loose to sit above my ears

Latest Posts

Back