• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Razerwire's For Sale Thread!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
How bout the longer I stay in VA.....the deeper the discount! Looks like I may be here for the rest of the month.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
How bout the longer I stay in VA.....the deeper the discount! Looks like I may be here for the rest of the month.
Damn! That's one long business trip! If you want to meet up some time, let me know!

Added my custom Holbrook.

Square Wires arrived today, they look great!

Username Hidden said:
Square Wires arrived today, they look great!
Glad it got there safe! :D

Just a heads up for everyone, I'll most likely be throwing the rest up on eBay after this weekend if there's no interest.

Last day fellas! Going off to eBay tomorrow!

I've always wanted a pair of Oil Rigs. How do they compare in size to the Fuel Cell, and more comparable, the Antix?

Username Hidden said:
I've always wanted a pair of Oil Rigs. How do they compare in size to the Fuel Cell, and more comparable, the Antix?
It's definitely bigger as far as lens coverage. I want to say a slightly looser fit than the Fuel Cell and Antix as far as width goes from hinge to hinge but not that much larger.

The biggest thing between the Oil Rig and the Fuel Cell/Antix is the harder angles and edges of the styling. It's much more aggressive.