• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Razor Blades/Blades repair

Tomcat--
I will try again later. Yesterday I was attempting to post a pic of what I was seeing re the "Username Hidden" business (another thread).
Using the paper clip thingie wasn't getting me anywhere, but I eventually was able to copy/paste directly into my post.
So yes, thank you, and I will take some more pics and try again.
Best regards, Rich

I’M INTERESTED! PLEASE PM ME
There is another member who usually takes care of inquires like this. I believe he may be unavailable at this time due to the fact it is around 01:30 where he lives. If he were here at the present time, @TheStig would refer you to the following.

There is another member who usually takes care of inquires like this. I believe he may be unavailable at this time due to the fact it is around 01:30 where he lives. If he were here at the present time, @TheStig would refer you to the following.
THANKS SO MUCH!!

Thank you.

Latest Posts

Back