• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Razor Blades Take 2

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
I'm going to post this again because It disappeared yesterday. I bought a pair of white razor blades with almost perfect lenses from a guy in a "not so good" part of town. The ear stems aren't cracked at all, but the black is faded on parts of the oakley logo. There are also 3 small hairline cracks on the frame above the nose, but I wanted the lens, it was worth $20 to me. As I was about to give him the money he told me, "you know that they are women's glasses right?" I just said sure and paid for them. After that I went to the vault and bought a nano clear pen and a pair of racing gloves that were marked down to $20.

6189778391_e6c06966bb_z.jpg

So i'm guessing you bought it just for a collectors piece? I just feel like while yes it's only $20, it could be spent toward a pair that's still in good condition.

sure, but more importantly I have a replacement lens for my razor blades that I've had since I was in high school, and wore while I was in the army for 4 years where the lenses got severely scratched.

Back