• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

razor blades

I bought a pair that was my holy grail from the late 80's. They were my holy grail because they were the first Oakley's I ever bought and were stolen from my car in the early 90's. They were rare in that they were the orange colorway with grey arms, so rare in fact that they are not even pictured or listed on the popular forum (forget the name) that lists all the Oakleys from past to present. I got them off ebay in the box in as new a condition as you could expect, included box, original blue oakley bag and orange head strap which only the earliest of Oakleys included. I believe I paid between $275.00 and $300.00 for mine. Good luck in your search.

Now I wish I could find another of my grails, an original Mumbo in like new condition w/box, but the ones listed on fleabay are just too far out of my range. Bummer!

Last edited:
A pair of BNIB razor blades is in the mail to me right now! Got them on Ebay, clear frame with purple lens (violet iridium I guess).

Paid aroun 120$ for them!

Back