• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Razrwire

So the good news is, they fit on me rather well. The bad news is, I called Oakley's warranty department and they're completely sold out on replacement lenses. :(

I have a pair of them and I love them. Use them quite often. Sorry I didn't see your post earlier I would've told you anything you wanted about them. They fit a vast amount of my friends that have tried them on too. I saw a few lenses pop up very randomly on the good old wonderful world of ebay so you may get lucky.

I have a pair of them and I love them. Use them quite often. Sorry I didn't see your post earlier I would've told you anything you wanted about them. They fit a vast amount of my friends that have tried them on too. I saw a few lenses pop up very randomly on the good old wonderful world of ebay so you may get lucky.
Yeah all I see on eBay as far as accessories go are the car chargers. :(

I've got a pair that I've only used a couple of times, otherwise they've been sitting on the shelf. If you are interested in them I would sell them and a razor vault for $75 shipped.
6094342594_c7dfb67ec5_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a pair that I've only used a couple of times, otherwise they've been sitting on the shelf. If you are interested in them I would sell them and a razor vault for $75 shipped.
Really? That's an awesome deal that I might have to consider seriously.

Does the Bluetooth module still work? I've never used Bluetooth before so I'm not sure how the whole process works.

Also, is that the Mercury/Light Grey colorway Mercury/Black Iridium?

Attachments

• 6094342594_c7dfb67ec5_z.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 205
  • 6094342594_c7dfb67ec5_z.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 198
Last edited by a moderator:
i'm going to have to check on the module, it's been a few years since I've used it, they are pewter with matte black and black iridium lenses.

Back