• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

re: "BNIB" - What does it really cover?

The more information the Seller provides in the listing, the happier both the Seller and the Buyer will be.
When a listing says "BNIB" or "LNIB", without any further written description, the Buyer must ask for more info before deciding whether or not to buy. As demonstrated by the responses in this thread, people's expectations concerning the condition of items described as BNIB or LNIB varies greatly, so BNIB/LNIB isn't a very helpful way to inform the Buyer what to expect from a purchase.

YES. Sun, this got me thinking about a listing I saw once that was "BNWB" Brand New WITH Box...and would describe my philosophy perfectly. Like @SOULfulFrOg said, we're all correct...because descriptions are subjective! Further clarification from the seller is a must sometimes, even with pics. Ask!!

:)

My 2 peneth.......if a box helps validate the brand new frame then I love it.....no mater what condition ......grenades have been heavily faked so a box stickerd up with legit pricing sticker ect....YES PLEASE

I bought an artist series the other day the box is obviously a key part again BNIB but box wasn't 100%..... but no where did it say box was 100%......so that's that!!!

A box is a box solong as the goods are 100% as described and no special pre requirements for perfect box It's a done deal and that should be that

Back