• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

re: If you need help from someone in Australia...

Great offer dude, very cool thing to do. One of the many reasons I am a continual presence here...I just like this place!

I need help from an Aussie in getting me a permanent resident visa so I can go live on Lord Howe Island , due east of Port Macquarie....but that's another story. ;)

Good on you man.

In Adelaide, although we have about 1.5 million people in this city, there is no O-Stores or factory Oakley outlets. If I see any specific Australian Oakley T-shirts elsewhere (surf shops) etc., I'll let you know. What size are you, anyhow?

I wear a Medium and I'm a sucker for destination shirts!

Thanks man, really appreciate it

I've access to 2 vaults and 3 o stores, but having access to many is no different to having access to 1 as they're all pretty much the same

Harbourtown has a new swanky vault store that was open a few weeks ago

@ZubiZone Hey mate, thanks to @GT1977, I "discovered" that there's an Oakley vault that has just opened up 30 mins drive away from my house. Otherwise I'd probably not found it for another 6 months as I never go to that side of the city!!! Anyhow, I got there today, and found some stuff you may be interested in. Personally, I don't really like the Oakley t-shirts they were selling, but let me know if you're interested in any. Only the first one has anything alluding to Australia (has "surfer's paradise" written at the bottom. The others I found had the code AUX (which stands for "Australian Exclusive") ie. apparently (according to Brad, the Oakley manager there) means that the t-shirts were designed in Australia and only printed for Australia. In other words, they're unique. I have no idea how true this is.

Please note, that the prices on the tags are in AUD dollars (which is good news for Americans, Brits and Europeans. Bad news for the Asians). AUD$1 = USD0.75c = GBP0.51 = Euro0.66 (as of 22/6/16)!!

Other things to note,
If you buy 3 t-shirts, it's 3 for AUD$50!! ?for how long.
All Caps are on special for ?how long 2 for AUD20!!!! (except for a few full priced caps), but there were heaps of designs.
Most t-shirts aren't "Australian" specific.
"Medium" in Australia may actually be a large "Small" in America (If you don't want to take any risks, I suggest I send one first to you to make sure it's ok).
If you want me to buy any for you, let me know the "model number" (I photographed the tags), and I'll see if they have your size available in that particular style, as not all sizes are available.
If I do this for any of you, I will treat it as an "above board" transaction just like any transaction here on the forum. The only difference is, that I will only charge you actual costs.
I will accept only paypal only. I know the rules of this forum are payment by G&S, so you'd need to factor this (as well as postage costs) into your calculations. To be safe, I'd suggest add in a few dollars extra for whatever your mode of postage is, and I'll refund you the balance via paypal. However, if sometime in the future, they offer a "points" system at no cost, I'll take them as your "gift" to me!! :)
(Disclaimer - In the unlikely event that I get flooded with requests, I reserve the right to modify any of the rules above!!!)

I apologise in advance for the badly shot photos. I tried to do as many as I could in as short a time as I could (I had to drop a daughter off to an exam).
Oakley Shirts - 1.jpg
Oakley Shirts - 1.jpg
Oakley Shirts - 2.jpg
Oakley Shirts - 1.jpg
Oakley Shirts - 2.jpg
Oakley Shirts - 3.jpg
Oakley Shirts - 4.jpg
Oakley Shirts - 5.jpg
Oakley Shirts - 6.jpg
Oakley Shirts - 7.jpg
Oakley Shirts - 8.jpg
Oakley Shirts - 9.jpg
Oakley Shirts - 10.jpg
Oakley Shirts - 11.jpg
Oakley Shirts - 12.jpg
Oakley Shirts - 13.jpg
Oakley Shirts - 14.jpg
Oakley Shirts - 15.jpg

WOW! So far I absolutely love that surfers paradise shirt. You rock so much! I'll be patient and wait till the rest of the shirts are uploaded. Thank you again.

Extremely fair rules, I hope to paypal you the amount + shipping and probably a gift of gratitude.

And the last photo with the caps (AUD $10 each!!!!)
Oakley Caps - 3.jpg
Oakley Caps - 2.jpg
Oakley Caps - 1.jpg
Oakley Shirts - 30.jpg
Oakley Caps - 3.jpg

WOW! So far I absolutely love that surfers paradise shirt. You rock so much! I'll be patient and wait till the rest of the shirts are uploaded. Thank you again.

Extremely fair rules, I hope to paypal you the amount + shipping and probably a gift of gratitude.

Actually, there are heaps of other t-shirts there as well. If you have FaceTime or Skype, and the times match, maybe I can link up and show you what there are and you can decide on the spot.

Apparently there was an Australia Day special shirt available, which I would have bought (if you didn't want it, I'd have kept it). I got them to check. There's supposed to be 3 available, but they couldn't track them down in the other stores. :(

Sorry, some of the tags got out of order when I uploaded them. Obviously the prices in hundreds of dollars are the jackets, not the t-shirts. If you get 3, it's $50.

Back