• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Re-issue Razor Blades On The Ebay

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Someone out there might be looking for a pair of these. They are listed as vintage but are actually the newer version. Item number 180871141062, a little over 2 hours left.

Some people reacted to this post.
SI Strike lens? It has the hooks on the frame to snap the nose piece in. Was this a feature of the Razor Blades or did they toss in an M lens?

Username Hidden said:
SI Strike lens? It has the hooks on the frame to snap the nose piece in. Was this a feature of the Razor Blades or did they toss in an M lens?
Looks like you're right. I did read somewhere that the M lens will fit in the new razor blade. I didn't notice, but after a closer look at mine the lens is definitely different.

Legit seller... I've bought a few pairs from him!

Super duper lightning fast shipping too!

glad I didnt get bid up too high on these, might have been a bit miffed

Username Hidden said:

Yes, the Blade was the first to have changable nose pieces. They actually came in different colors when the Blade was introduced. It looks legit and the seller is reliable.

Back