• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

re: Oakley Chrome Frogskins (allegedly from HQ) & Oakley Training Kit

Was the thumb drive you guys mentioned an orange and black one that has like a hinge cover to it? I had a friend send me a thumb drive as a gift last year and I thought nothing of it. Other than it was just something used at any Oakley outlet or perhaps hq

Was the thumb drive you guys mentioned an orange and black one that has like a hinge cover to it? I had a friend send me a thumb drive as a gift last year and I thought nothing of it. Other than it was just something used at any Oakley outlet or perhaps hq
I'm actually after the data that was on the thumb drive that accompanied the training kit. I bought an Oakley thumb drive from eBay, which I can put the data on to make it as complete as possible. If the drive you have is the one that originally shipped with the "Training Kit", I'd definitely be interested in purchasing it off you!

I have no clue. What does it look like. I wouldn't sell it to you either it would he a gift and honestly I have no clue what's on it... I never looked. I know it's only a 256meg

I'll check this afternoon what's on the drive. Hopefully no viruses lol.
This is the one I bought to put the data on. But it's blank!!
IMG_6335.JPG

Latest Posts

Back