• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Reading This Ebay Listing Made Me Cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night guys! One question if my posts get deleted do I still get credit in my post count lmao. Wheres hammertime ;-)

Just so we are 100% clear, I"m going to make another post about this. I would not threaten you. I think your work is garbage. But threatening someone over the internet is one of the most asanine things a person can do. Also a deplorable practice. I legitimately... will buy you a coffee, sit down, and tell you that I'm not impressed with your work. Just to do that. Just to show that I have no problem with anonymity.

Here's some advice - you're going to die someday. I sincerely hope your piece de resistance isn't a discussion about used sunglasses. It's a big world out there. Try not to get hurt. And if you come to NC and try to find me, I'll have you arrested. No need to "kick my teeth in" or for veiled threats. Everyone is a tough guy until sentences start getting tossed around.

Perfect! An amazing ability to observe the obvious! And to think, you've proven that back when I was in my 20's I actually did have all the answers... Dang, all my time since then has been wasted...

Haha atrains probably asleep. I'd feel bad texting him and waking him up. Hell no that fool owes me wake his ass up haha

LMAO - he keeps trying to get the last word, it's so easy to keep stringing him along...

Sincerely, thanks for the bit of amusement. It's been a rough week and presenting yourself as such an easy and deserving target has been a great way to blow off some steam, I don't expect this thread to survive...

LMAO - he keeps trying to get the last word, it's so easy to keep stringing him along...

Sincerely, thanks for the bit of amusement. It's been a rough week and presenting yourself as such an easy target has been a great way to blow off some steam, I don't expect this thread to survive...
Will u be my friend. I need friends haha

I just sold 90s shades for what people pay for rent :) who says I'm not da man
Oh that was post 2500 woohoo

You keep it up Nobody, and you can definitely post that garbage you call a show of your manhood in the X-Metal exchange.

And, one more time, I never once threatened you. That would be stupid. Please stop reading it like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back