• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real FERRARI Carbon Blades?

Curious to see how this all shakes out. Good luck gentlemen.

I have ordered from them before and all was GTG. $140 is really an incredible price....polar lenses alone fetch an easy $90. I have 3 sets of blades, they are really the only newer frames I like from Oakley. Wish I could buy other lenses....only extra I have is polar ruby. Wish I could find 24k...

I have ordered from them before and all was GTG. $140 is really an incredible price....polar lenses alone fetch an easy $90. I have 3 sets of blades, they are really the only newer frames I like from Oakley. Wish I could buy other lenses....only extra I have is polar ruby. Wish I could find 24k...

If they were before they're good. I highly doubt they're selling selective fakes. If you're getting all the factory accessories with them that is a hell of a deal on that pair!

...except for @Funky-Trixtar!! Maybe they don't like Brits buddy!??

There is something quirky with the country and currency setting.

Setting the country and currency to Canada and CAD. They're $6xx

Country as Canada and USD $2XX

USA and USD shipped to Canada $119.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

i'm sure there's a glitch in their currency conversion. i am in the uk and they were showing as £320 ($416) but when i changed country to us dollars and left currency in £'s they were showing as £92!! completed order with paypal so (hopefuly) worst case scenario is a paypal refund....

edit....just tried same with other pairs but price not changing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just ordered a set at $140... Tried to get it down to $119 but no dice... Paid with PP as well to avoid any issues should they arise. I think it should be good to go!

I just ordered a set at $140... Tried to get it down to $119 but no dice... Paid with PP as well to avoid any issues should they arise. I think it should be good to go!

Good luck to you...and me.

Did you get email stating 15-20 business days out instead of the 5-10 listed on the website?