• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real Or Fake Minute Machine???

Snapped a pic at the Ostore for you. IMO the bolts do not look right on yours. Also, (this might change based on when it was produced) the second hand is a different color. hope this helps

20111110_171109-1.jpg

EDIT: Also, after further review, the Oakley logo and other text are chrome and in two different places on the face of the watch, where on your pictures they are all in one place and not chrome.

I'm gonna say fake on that one
It is not a fake Minute Machine just a pre 2011 version as far as production... Oakley did change the wording and logos on the new faces of the minute machine as you show in your pic from the o-store.... you watch is legit bro!

Wow that is a really good replica it's scary. When I buy mine I am definitely getting it from an actual O dealer or store.

yes you right, very scary. That's why I should be very careful to buy a watch. because the replica is already very close of the original. swiss made also.

hi, i'm new to the forum. I just got my today(second hand). I look at your photo carefully, compare to my watch. bad new, I think your are fake watch. First thing, the four screw at the back of the watch is wrong. It have to be round head not flat. Second, with your model compare it to oakley website wrong kind of red. It should be more metalic look.and final, the "o" under date window. the O have to be flat or brush metal colour not chrome and surround is bold up and chrome. And little dot that tell minute, have to be metal not paint or paint have to be reflex. My have tiny reflex black dot on silver face. If you still not sure about all this, google " replica oakley minute machine" compare your photo to their. Good news for you is, if you brought your watch for $250. You get it cheap, because good replica is go for $450 and more if you want box!
Can you let me know what you find out? because I want to find out that am I right or wrong. P.S, my watch is leather, but all hexagon bolt is chrome. thang for reading this.

Back