• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real or fake

BigRabbit

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Los Angeles, CA
The thing throwing me off is the color of the face is a lighter red. Let me know what you think. I am almost certain its legit.

Screenshot_20191228-101905_Mercari.jpg

Screenshot_20191228-102013_Mercari.jpg

Screenshot_20191228-102018_Mercari.jpg

Screenshot_20191228-102026_Mercari.jpg

Screenshot_20191228-102033_Mercari.jpg

Several things point to a fake. Oakley and Swiss made in recessed on left and right they never made. Should only be on the right side if recessed or raised chrome lettering if on both sides. The bumps on the sides of the case around the crown and chrono buttons are too abrupt. They should flow into the case smoothly. The screws have flat faces they should be slightly rounded. The links have inconsistent and too wide of gaps in between them. The second hole that you can see in the link that connects the band to the clasp should also not be there.

Several things point to a fake. Oakley and Swiss made in recessed on left and right they never made. Should only be on the right side if recessed or raised chrome lettering if on both sides. The bumps on the sides of the case around the crown and chrono buttons are too abrupt. They should flow into the case smoothly. The screws have flat faces they should be slightly rounded. The links have inconsistent and too wide of gaps in between them. The second hole that you can see in the link that connects the band to the clasp should also not be there.
Really 😕

So I just had HQ check out the watch and they said it was real. Apparently they made 2 different types.. the early edition didn't have the words in chrome letters. The 2nd edition had it all in one side. Between the 3 and 6 . So this is one of the early MM produced

Latest Posts

Back