• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Thank you for confirming it's fake bro I had a slight feeling when I could never find any info online about a package with all those lenses but thought maybe I'm wrong and it's real I should have had a closer look at the pics. Thanks tho mate glad I never brought them

First and most obvious, the box says it's a Radar EV Advancer, but it is a fake Radar EV Path.

For Radar EV Advancer, the model number (SKU) should be OO-9442-01, but the box and inner left temple both have the SKU for EV Path.

It is very interesting how this counterfeiter was so detail-oriented, but ultimately missed the simple model number and name.

Ohh really must be one of the better fakes then sorry to sound stupid is there a dead give away to it being fake ? I'm guessing the clear lenses saying prizm on them is 1 sign of being fake. I was thinking wow a pack that had 4 lenses in it I've never seen this one before
Not one of the better fakes at all. In fact it has all the usual giveaways of a fake. The weird OAKEY logo, the multiple lenses and the microbag with OAKEY on it.
Also not a Radar but Radar EV.

Not one of the better fakes at all. In fact it has all the usual giveaways of a fake. The weird OAKEY logo, the multiple lenses and the microbag with OAKEY on it.
Also not a Radar but Radar EV.
My bad sorry mate I've never really had much experience with fakes. Thanks for pointing out the things to identify it appreciate it

Why do you think it’s a fake?
And why do ask again after you got already an answer?
IMG_0516.gif

Latest Posts

Back