• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real or fake

I grew up in a time where no stickers were placed on the lens, but I guess you are totally right.
Unfortunately I saw a bunch of different stickers, which frightens me off a bit. See below.
My feeling tells me, the only original sticker is the red "P" at the very right. What would you say?

I'd say, most other O typical specs I'm able to judge right, especially the lenses.
Most fakes can be found under the latest models. It seems that the old glasses are not forged, yet.
View attachment 139134
The polarized sticker on the Madman (#2) is the new polarized sticker. The red one is the older version, but you will still see it. The O sticker on #3 is one of the most common fakes. If you see sticker (or a hang tag) that looks like that it is fake...

The polarized sticker on the Madman (#2) is the new polarized sticker. The red one is the older version, but you will still see it. The O sticker on #3 is one of the most common fakes. If you see sticker (or a hang tag) that looks like that it is fake...

Thanx a lot BHarry, wasn't aware of the new sticker. I already guessed that the other ones are clearly a fake.