• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real Romeos

Fresh

I should Work at Oakley
Mexico City
Hi again,
I stumbled across some very weird Romeos, and since I've never had one and don't know the history, I thought I'd ask before anything else. I found 2, one has a glossy carbon finish with purple lenses, and the other has a gold finish with torch? lenses, I do believe they might be fake, but it is worth asking, what do you think?

IMG_2871.JPG

IMG_2872.JPG

IMG_2873.JPG

IMG_2874.JPG

IMG_2875.JPG

IMG_2876.JPG

IMG_2877.JPG

IMG_2878.JPG

IMG_2879.JPG

IMG_2880.JPG

IMG_2881.JPG

IMG_2882.JPG

IMG_2883.JPG

IMG_2884.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah, I have that feeling. He seems very sketchy with his photos, no pics of the nose or the screws. I guess they are one of those look a like fakes

I love the answer the seller just gave me about the missing serial and the stems, translated from spanish: "I never new these were supposed to have a serial #, but the serial is useless, nobody cares about those numbers. Ad the stems bend with time, that's normal."
Yeah... thanks man, your answer seems very reasonable. I guess that's what I get for trying to save a few buck on a Romeo. Lesson learned, Thanks again fellas

Latest Posts

Back