• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Unfortunately not. Just my family heritage. I was born in the states and have lived in Illinois my whole life. kinda borring, but I like to represent my Irish heritage as much as possible.

Ive just never understood the whole Irish and Italian thing in the states. My grandfather was irish, from Ireland. I was born in South Africa. Im South African. Not irish, South African Irish. South African. But you should be proud of your heritage.

Back to the topic, ive been looking for them for awhile. Im future when im offered a pair of frogs, whether i like them or not, im just going to take them!

i got one pcs st paddy...brand new without box and only pink soft bag....dont think wanna sell it it...but if offer i cant refused why not...huhu

got it on facebook....dont really expose my st paddy,some might said it just like antifreeze...same goes to other froggs also...design might not fancy enough but its rarerity i like most....and its not cheap also when i bought them....

Back