• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
im sorry but cannot sell, i am trying to get all the gen 3 frogskins and now just about 4 short of a complete set, i have only seen 2 st patrick's, both from the same seller from which i got one pair. i wish you luck in finding it, and guess another will surface via ebay, at some point in time.

which 4 are ya missing dude?

the four pairs needed to complete 3rd gen frog set are blends, st valentine's day, petterson, and bananabeat yellow/white. is there anybody able to help? i also need any new frogskin pieces that come out from now on, but its always very hard to keep up.

the four pairs needed to complete 3rd gen frog set are blends, st valentine's day, petterson, and bananabeat yellow/white. is there anybody able to help? i also need any new frogskin pieces that come out from now on, but its always very hard to keep up.

man..those are gonna be tough ones to get. i do know someone who claims he's gonna be getting a bananabeat pair soon, the yellow/white. but i'm pretty sure it's gonna be for insane prices though.

those Banana Beat Records are not fades!
the first have a yellow orbital and white stems,
the second have a polished black frame . . .

Latest Posts

Back