• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Reason Why We Collect Oakleys....

washi me sensie

The Oakley Rōnin
Bros! Yesterday a doctor in our emergency unit noticed that i wear different oakleys every week so he asked me.. "are you collecting them?'... i said "yeah doc".... then he asked... "WHY Oakleys?"... i paused for a while then answered him... "Why not?... so please post your reason why you collect oakleys....

To me, the world appears to be a better place through the lenses of Oakleys. I enjoy the craftsmanship of the glasses and feel they are above anything else.

Because most athletes wear them and that they are so stylish and clean. There is also something oakley for everyone.

For me its the huge variety of styles available and the ability to change your style so easily with such little effort. I mainly have sports shades so I regularly switch the lenses and earsocks on my M Frames, Half Jackets and Flaks.

That plus the supreme optical quality

For me its the huge variety of styles available and the ability to change your style so easily with such little effort. I mainly have sports shades so I regularly switch the lenses and earsocks on my M Frames, Half Jackets and Flaks.

That plus the supreme optical quality

Because most athletes wear them and that they are so stylish and clean. There is also something oakley for everyone.

yep their designs are not only made for athletes but suits most people everywhere. there is a style for everyone....

For the exact reason you stated in your 1st post: Why not?;)

Exactly bro! :cool:

Not even sure why I collect them. When I was a kid I collected miniature booze bottles I found on the ditch. Hoarder by nature. Im glad I dont have the Watch bug, **** Id be living in my car

Good question. I think it's just like any other hobby, because it makes you happy. And now that I'm involved, it's fun to go on a quest to find a discontinued pair and get them. Other people don't understand. Like my wife, for example. But she accepts it the same way I accept but don't understand her need for so many purses and pairs of shoes. It makes her happy and that's good enough for me.

Back