• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Reborn Oakley Addict

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
Hello from Alexandria, VA!

At the suggestion from bouncingboy_77, I decided to join this wonderful forum. It's already paid off too with the discovery of Oakleys at discount prices on the MyCokeRewards.com thread!

A little bit about my history with Oakley:

Bought my first pair of Oakleys back in college (sometime between 1997-2001) which was a pair of Square Wires with a Silver frame and Ice Iridium lenses. Only had that one pair for a while before one of my cats (RIP) decided to chew on the lenses. I was never able to find replacement lenses for those and that pair is now retired with teeth marks on it. My second pair is the Juliets with a Plasma frame and Emerald Iridiums which I still keep in top notch condition. Bought them on a trip to Hawaii after not being able to find them anywhere in California where I was living at the time.

For many years the Juliets were the only pair I had. I wore that on every occasion, formal or not. Finally I decided that I looked rather silly with Juliets and a suit and decided to get a pair of Splinters with a Matte Black/Midnight frame and Warm Greys. That was around May and would soon lead to a flurry of Oakley buying for me.

Since the Splinters, I've bought a pair of Gascans Transformers Edition HDO-3D which I swapped out for Ruby Iridiums, Square Whiskers with a Pewter frame and Emerald Iridium Polarized, C-Wires with a Lead Frame and Ice Iridiums, Custom Flak Jackets with a Grey Smoke frame, Black Iridiums, and Slate earsocks, and finally a Split Jacket with a Polished White frame and Ice Iridiums/Light Grey set.

So about 7 pairs within a span of four months or so. Needless to say, I need to slow my roll. :laugh:

Oh and I also have a Crowbar JP Auclair Tokyo Subway Edition with Persimmon.

Back