• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rebuilding fast jackets

Dmburke42

Oakley Enthusiast
Oneida, TN
Okay I had a pair of fast jackets that where white and black with the photchromatic lenses. Well I am a police officer and I done cardinal sin #1 ...I left them on top of my patrol car. I had just.gotten brand new lenses after arguing with Oakley for weeks. Well the frame survived getting ran over for the most.part but most.of the rubber was destroyed and lenses where smashed. Would it be plausible to fix them or just.better off buying a new pair? I have a pair of Spy Generals now because I had my second child and just.cant afford anything really expensive.

Probably toast if they were ran over. I got a new in box pair I ordered and never used. If you want them, PM me. I can let them go for super cheap. They are polished fog with XL grey lenses and XL vr28 black iridium lenses.

I've done similar Oakleys on dashboard turned corner maybe a litte faster than i should have and whoosh out tru open window and under the car behind me .... Surprising how fu<k'd up a Gascan can get when involved in a hit and run with a Ford Focus !

20150329_230729.jpg
20150329_230559.jpg
20150329_230729.jpg
20150329_230559.jpg

yeah thats the only that worries me about buying some lenses for them.....My luck, I would buy some and the lenses wouldnt stay tight and fall out., but i would still need to find some nose pieces too

Back