• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent Events, Account Security and Protecting Yourself - Official Message

I'm old news ... Was trending for 25 min and some Oakley news broke and now I just eat ice cream and talk about the what ifs
110B3356-C46B-47CF-A845-4A2A3A5EC9C0.jpeg

Would it be possible to disallow locking replies on an exchange post? Allowing replies gives the opportunity for people to warn others that the post might not be genuine.
i agree! Posts should only be locked when it's changed to FOUND, SOLD or TRADED

I can see the argument for it.. but the amount of crap that gets added to sale threads is a reason why people lock them in the first place.
Well depends on how they price their items. I've sold quite a few items on here in the last couple of years and nobody has ever crapped on my sales post because i price my items cheap or fair. If people are so worried that other members will crap on their sales thread that's probably because they ask for ebay prices

Would it be possible to disallow locking replies on an exchange post? Allowing replies gives the opportunity for people to warn others that the post might not be genuine.
I see your point but some ppl want to lock their sales so they don't get lots of replies that isn't about the sale.
If someone is trying to sell anything that isn't legit contact the mods asap.
Well depends on how they price their items. I've sold quite a few items on here in the last couple of years and nobody has ever crapped on my sales post because i price my items cheap or fair. If people are so worried that other members will crap on their sales thread that's probably because they ask for ebay prices
It isn't always about the price. Many ppl gets a lot of replies that have no connection to the sale thread

Back