• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent Events, Account Security and Protecting Yourself - Official Message

Can you recommend a VPN that works with Netflix and Amazon Prime Video? The one I use won't, and that's the only disadvantage. Yeah, people do use them for bad things. On an aviation forum I got banned for using a VPN which was the same VPN company a spammer used.

I’ve been using Private Internet Access for many years and it works great. If you pay for a yearly subscription it’s only $40 per year. They have a 30 day free trial so you can test it out and see how you like it.
There are “free” VPN services out there, but they are very limited. You get what you pay for.

I’ve been using Private Internet Access for many years and it works great. If you pay for a yearly subscription it’s only $40 per year. They have a 30 day free trial so you can test it out and see how you like it.
There are “free” VPN services out there, but they are very limited. You get what you pay for.

Thanks, I'll check it out! Are you able to use Netflix and Amazon Prime Video with it?

Can I get hacked if I am always logged into my account?
Yes. You can be logged Into your account on multiple devices at the same time. So if someone stole your login credentials it wouldn't matter whether or not you were logged in. And if they change the email address like they did mine, you can't simply just reset your password once your account gets compromised. A mod has to reset all of it for you so that you can regain access to your account.

I hope I’m wrong but this looks suspicious

F4C866EC-E59D-4852-A011-BA482AF2C0D1.png

Back