• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent Events, Account Security and Protecting Yourself - Official Message

I got asked for a 2factor code when pulling up the site on my phone. I didnt enter it and went to forgot password instead. Reset my password and entered a new 2factor code after setting new password.

My question is, does the site kick you out after awhile and require 2factor to sign back in? Or did someone try to do something to my account? Seemed odd that it only asked for a code when i went to the site.
No, this was legit - increased the frequency it asks for 2 factor so should have added security now.

Hi, I could not sign in today with my regular account @Magmaredhot. The 2fa does not get me the right code to verify. So I Made a new one and hope I can get my real account on track. Is there a way to fix this?

Hi, I could not sign in today with my regular account @Magmaredhot. The 2fa does not get me the right code to verify. So I Made a new one and hope I can get my real account on track. Is there a way to fix this?
I had to keep trying myself but it took... If you accidently set up two in Authy the first one is the only one that will work.

Back