• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent Oakley Purchases.....

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
New belt reg. $60.00 got it for $30.00. Spend 25.00 at O store and get 50% off accessories....Oakley is funny about what an accessory is. Also an Infinite Hero Juliet one of my grails..

P3231638_zps8ed0c5b9.jpg

Congrats on a nice pickup!

I'm thinking its gonna be next to impossible to find anymore IH Juliet's in the stores.

Congrats on a nice pickup!

I'm thinking its gonna be next to impossible to find anymore IH Juliet's in the stores.

I know where there are 2 within a very short drive of me. One is at an o store, the other at a vault (still full price of course). I'm secretly hoping I somehow get the funds to buy one of them before they are gone.

Those are very nice. I have really debated with my self for a belt. Also, I thought the IH juliets were completely sold out from stores.

I went back today and got this..... for my IH Juliets.

P3241640_zps6c32f1f5.jpg

I kinda know where it says there are 2 IH Juliets. The Oakley Store comp. says the WOMEN'S ROLLING O LAB has them. Anybody know where it is parked? Probably not on the olab but it says it has 2.

Back