• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent Pickup. Old Oakley Tool for Xmetal Repair

Steven Goldberg

“were talking about practice”
Premium Member
Whorlando
Recent Pickup. Old Oakley Tool for Xmetal Repair

Some collector sold this to me. Didn’t have a clue of the history outside of what he told me. If anyone has seen this or have used this working for Oakley, send me a PM or comment below

Thanks

image.jpg

image.jpg

F3B034EB-B1BA-4C13-AF36-8BC3E6A71E1F.jpeg

0BF5B304-7234-4CFE-AAA6-5E50EEC5430D.jpeg

513B9C53-6F3B-459A-A179-CE573E356F06.jpeg

when I went to HQ for tunes, the orbitals would always have a clamp mark, so there may be a piece missing OR they use a different press at HQ. I dont remember the username of the person to tag for this...

That's a cool piece. Did you actually press out the rivets with it or just showing what it does?

when I went to HQ for tunes, the orbitals would always have a clamp mark, so there may be a piece missing OR they use a different press at HQ. I dont remember the username of the person to tag for this...

They returned your glasses with clamp marks on them? You'd think they would clean them up before give them back.

That's a cool piece. Did you actually press out the rivets with it or just showing what it does?

They returned your glasses with clamp marks on them? You'd think they would clean them up before give them back.

I took them out in 15 seconds each. It is def made for XM repair. From the person who sold it to me. He worked at one of the busiest stores in Oakley

Back