• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent Pickups That Came In The Mail

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
I know this should be in the frogskins section, but they are oakleys in general so here they are. Recent orders picked up online, all bought at cost. Everytime I get mail here in Iraq it's like Christmas!

Classic Matte Clear/Grey
2lnv5nk.jpg

Staple Design, which will probably be my holy grails since I came into the frogskin game late
oiy9tt.jpg

The very underrated Smog Tortoise
3as8j.jpg

Shaun White 24K
8yt27r.jpg

Antifreeze Frogs are on their way!

How do you keep your collection safe while deployed?

Please pardon my ignorance when it comes to life outside of a big city =P

Ignorance? Not at all :)...I actually work on a Spec Ops LSA compound, meaning we are kind of like a small base within a big base surrounded by T-Walls...there is small amount of us that live here and we all have our own private living quarters (CHUs - Container Housing Unit). So I just keep them in my room and make sure I lock my door everytime I leave No roomate to worry about so my sunnies are nice and safe. It is a good time for me to build my collection since I pretty much have no bills out here, no high gas prices to pay for, and free food :).

Of course my fiance only knows about "half" of the oakleys I have bought out here....or else she would raaaaise some hell!

Ha ha poor wifey! Mine goes nuts too - she breaks me down every time!
Nice job J7!...
Definitely need some pics of people flexing their frogs rather than them sat all sad on their own!

Not figured out how to post pictures here, but got in the Mail today an unopened BMX Jawbone set, The Violet Iridium is my fav lens never had this one before. Doesn't seem like 55% transmission lens reminds me of wearing Gold iridium

Happy Wife, Happy Wife my brothers... Unfortunately my stash was uncovered years ago and now I must buy her a token of my appreciation for "letting me spend MY money" on my obsession/hobby! Last token cost me a trip to Louie V. :(

Happy Wife, Happy Wife my brothers... Unfortunately my stash was uncovered years ago and now I must buy her a token of my appreciation for "letting me spend MY money" on my obsession/hobby! Last token cost me a trip to Louie V. :(

I feel ya man! She gets her "tokens" of appreciation as well every month. She has her own purse/shoe addiction and she has expensive taste!

Ok, i was imagining you were in the field and had shared living quarters. My wife is the same way with me. She actually banned me from buying any more since the beginning of this year until Jan 2012 =P

She has her own obsessions too. But her opinion of finances is that MY money is also HER money. Silver lining is that she understands that phrase goes both ways =)

Oh yeah..I feel ye there.

My "token" was yesterday. Trip to the mall for a "few new clothes"...3 1/2 hours, 4 stores, $987 bucks AND i had to be there for every try on/does this make me look fat blah blah blah.

Damn....this token should last me at least 6 months and im hoping at least 5 new pairs including a pair of Tron PB im drooling over at the moment.

PS-JiveSEVEN...Make sure you post the ANTIFREEZE as soon as you get it!! I love those!!
Your collection is coming along FAST!!! GREAT JOB!

Oh yeah..I feel ye there.

My "token" was yesterday. Trip to the mall for a "few new clothes"...3 1/2 hours, 4 stores, $987 bucks AND i had to be there for every try on/does this make me look fat blah blah blah.

You should use my fav line for those days..."No, it's the fat that makes you look fat!" LOL

Latest Posts

Back