• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent Pickups!

KG22

Oakley Beginner
I picked up a pair of the Matte Clear Holiday Oil Rigs from Craigslist last weekend. Jumped on the opportunity, I think I got a pretty good deal at $100 with a cleaning kit. Not the greatest picture quality, took it on my cell phone.

28ksin4.jpg

j81l4k.jpg

5npvl2.jpg

And my other pickup was the Team USA Radar Path, I had a gift card for Macy's and couldn't pass on them. Pics up soon!

Put the img code, not the email code. I cant see pics.

I couldn't pass them up lol. I got nervous after I didn't hear from the guy for a few days. I want to try and get the matte blue ones next, without spending 300 bucks.

And my other pickup was the Team USA Radar Path, I had a gift card for Macy's and couldn't pass on them. Pics up soon!

How much did you end up getting the radar's for? I just bought a pair myself. I saw $70 off coupons for macy's on ebay, but no macy's near me :(

I got em for $200 and I got the $46 dollar sunglass hut gift card. I tried to use what macys coupons I had but they wouldn't work at the Sunglass Hut part of the store. And thanks everybody else, I would have been kicking myself if I passed up on these!

Back