• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent Pickups

Nice holbrooks pickup! Even though I collect them, this pair just didn't do it for me so I passed.

Oh and what is with all the holbrook hate? You don't see us frogskin/holbrook collectors putting down other styles :)

^^ yeah i had to get them because i love white frames, especially love the way these look with the white/gold.... i only wish the frames were matte white instead of polished but oh well....

anyways decided to go with these x-metal/ruby iridium x-squared over the plasma/fire, i just thought the plasma frame might look a little too shiny for me so i went with the darker x-metal color frames...
700285309835__4.jpg

^^ how do you guys like the ruby iridium lenses overall? i really like the look of them but i was really debating on whether is should get the carbon/black iridium because i really like contrast darker lenses provide on sunny days (and it's always sunny here)

also if i do decide i would like the black iridium lenses better, would i be able to change them out myself? or do i have to send the x-squareds to oakley to get them changed out?

^^ ah that's what i was afraid to hear!! i kinda feel that way right now with my 24k lenses, in the sun they tend to make everything look one color, when it's cloudy it's fine though.....

but i guess i'll see when i get them if the good looks of the ruby outweighs its not so great performance....

i just noticed they do sell replacement lenses on the oakley website and i already know for a fact i'm going to want to get the VR28 Black Iridium replacement lenses for them... not especially for the looks but i just love looking out of those lenses....