• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Radar EV Sunglasses – Complete Review

frogskin skin

Oakley Beginner
The Oakley Radar EV Sunglasses are the 3rd generation in the radar family, but do they live up to the name? We break them down in this review!

Background

It’s been over two months since the 2015 release two models hit store shelves. While I picked up the Oakley Jawbreaker instantly, I held off on the Oakley Radar EV Sunglasses until now. Oakley’s famed friends and family sale and passing by the store put me in the inevitable position of going home with a pair (like virtually everyone else on OakleyForum).

The purpose of this review is to help others who are unclear or undecided on the Radar EV. This is Oakley’s 3rd iteration of the Radar series and 6th member of their current shield collection. I personally was on the fence, already owning the Radarlock, M2 Frame, and Jawbreaker.

Oakley Radar EV...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• IMG_9244.jpg
    IMG_9244.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 957
  • IMG_9246.jpg
    IMG_9246.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 863
  • IMG_9245.jpg
    IMG_9245.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 829
  • IMG_9247.jpg
    IMG_9247.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 879
Last edited by a moderator:
just picked up this great pair and was surprised that they also came with this gem of a hat as well. did they ever make any other special edition hats that went along with an other pairs of frogskins? also bummed that the hat is one size to small for my big head.

View attachment 157065

View attachment 157066

View attachment 157067

View attachment 157068
The shape of that hat looks like it wouldn't fit any human head, unless their head was perfectly cylindrical. So, Beaker from the Muppets then...

Back