• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent Purchases and eBay problem!!!!

qBan

The Hijinxer
Louisville, KY
1- Pit Bull

2- Fringe for the gf for valentines. Shes wanted a violet set ever since she saw my matte black/violet crankcase.

3- History text fuel cell. And this is where my problem is. The seller on eBay described it as very good condition, however the legs are really loose (won't snap in place whatsoever) and the lenses are really scratched up. I got it for 50 bucks only, but still. And on top of that it was shipped in an envelope with no bubble wrap or nothing, just a bag! Who the hell ships sunglasses in an envelope without protection? Should I ask em for a partial refund or return it?

IMG_20150213_122147.jpg

IMG_20150213_122253.jpg

IMG_20150213_122215.jpg

IMG_20150213_122147.jpg

IMG_20150213_122253.jpg

Last edited:
Return it. You only have to return the one....yes? IF so get your money back...the person obviously did not care.

I looked and just saw that it said no returns accepted. I hate to file a claim through PayPal but this seller obviously didn't care. I sent them a message and asked for a partial refund. I wonder if he will reply because I contacted him before and he never replied.

"No returns" doesn't affect "not as described". Just start a case.
I'm agreeing with this one. Don't even go for a partial. Get your money back. You can get a brand new FC for a little over $120 or so.

I'm sure you can get a way better condition FC from someone here on the forum.....

Here is a screenshot of the description. In my opinion what I received does not match this AT ALL. Especially the tiny scratches part

Screenshot_2015-02-13-13-10-01.png

Back