• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent Purchases and eBay problem!!!!

Here is a screenshot of the description. In my opinion what I received does not match this AT ALL. Especially the tiny scratches part

View attachment 130408
Go to eBay for that and tell them you want to return the item. I'm betting they side with you....especially since it looks like the seller wore them for 2 years straight and then tried to scam someone.

They did disclose scratches though. The severity is obviously up to interpretation, but I'd recommend taking and uploading detailed photos of the scratches with the eBay buyer's protection case, or they may side with the seller.

i filed a claim. it says ebay wont be able to step in until the 18th of february, but that they have contacted the seller and so on blah blah.

nice to see you still gs300. Im in Henry County now, i dont think we re too far are we?

Always takes awhile. Ive found them to be nothing but fair with their decisions.

Ebay is pretty good with always siding with the buyer and forcing the seller to accept a return. And now ebay is making the seller pay return shipping in most cases when a claim is filed.

Us Brits read these when you guys are sound asleep.
I'd definitely open a case you paid good money for them and they were obviously not as described. It'll take a while as eBay will ask you to contact the seller first to resolve it. I'm sure you'll get your money back and when you return them ( if that's the conclusion ) use a registered delivery as if he can describe them as he did ( a little far from the truth ) then he can say he never received them.
Many years ago I bought what were described and pictured as Romeo 2s but when they arrived they were a fake pair of half jackets, but they were well wrapped!! Lol
Like a fool I sent a cheque and the seller was in Germany so I never got a refund. I did start a bit of a campaign on eBay to get other buyers aware of the seller and it worked as not long after he was struck off for selling other fake gear.
Good luck in resolving this.

Back