• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recently Ordered A Pair Of Custom Fuel Cells

bigjoe5434

Oakley Beginner
This is my first pair of Oakleys and took a bit to come over the price of them. But I did and have been waiting for my order to be filled. They have taken the money out and put the money back in twice. Im really disappointed so far in the run arounds they have given me.

I really want to like Oakley but this is not what I expected from such a big company. First they tell me the lenses are on backorder then friday they take the money back out of the account and today they put the money back in. I dont like games and I know they have a no cancellation on custom orders but im tempted to do a stop payment and be done with it.

Anyone else have these issues witb there online store?

I'd call them and ask how long they think it's going to take to ship the order. Backorders happen, so I wouldn't be too worried about it.

Thanks for the replys. Fortunately im just an impatient ass haha. They sent them out yesterday and i will have them on the 19th.

I reckon I just have had alot of good luck with all my other online purchases because this was a different deal. Now I just hope I like them as much as I did before I spent the cash haha.

Back