• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recently purchased original Oakley Timebomb serial no. 350

I can't recall seeing a serial over 2500 or so that I can remember. I've refinished alot of em over the years. I'm not sure if the serials were per finish or if they were numbered consecutively across all finishes they offered. If it's like the x metals each finish had a #1 serial and went from there. Not sure exactly just basing it off other Oakley products. I've not seen a duplicate serial of say a polished tb1 and another finish. But they don't pop up overly often either.

Ive always assumed each colorway started from 1 like Zach was saying. I see low sub 500 numbers pretty often and am more surprised when I see a higher one Post 1K than the lower ones. Pretty sure there are probably 50000 timebombs out there but spread out over all the skus in different amounts for each Sku. Oakley treated the TB1 like its flagship watch until they all stopped charging properly and the capacitors went to crap.

Back