• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recommendation 1th Oakley

Hello, next month i will buy my first oakley lens. The question is what lens you recommend me. I Need lens for cycling. My activity is 70% road and 30% mtb. I have been thinking in the radarlock tour the france edition with prizm road, but i read in the forum that the prizm road is not good for a brightness sunny day, iridium polarized are best for this case. In Buenos Aires in summer days the road reflect all brightness of sun and i dont know if the prizm road can help me with this. So, maybe for a long time i only have this first lens, next i try to buy a replacement lens but not for the next months so i need to choose prizm or iridium or iridium polarized. What recommend you? Thanks

Thanks, Black iridium polarized and prizm daily are a great idea, but the bad of polarized is when i have to go mtb riding. All local mtb circuits are in a places with lot of trees so the polzarized must be darkness for this situation. I know that the ideal is buy for example prizm road and prizm trail, but i dont have much money for this :headbang:. So first i need a lens compatible with road and trail activities for the moment, maybe in four or five months i will buy another replacement lens. Thanks

1th ?
download.jpg

Back