• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recommendations for ebay purchase

I can do chrome iridium. Custom cut oem lenses. But don't have those polarized anymore.

I can also do prizm black polarized " iridium" but they aren't as reflective.
Black Snow Prizm is SUPER REFLECTIVE!!! But its super dark to look through as well. Great for bright sunny days!

@Chris A Hardaway I guess I can't message you. Could you tell me the process of getting lenses from you?
You have to comment a certain # of times and spend a couple weeks here then it gives you more privilege like messaging in private and posting on the exchange. Or you can spring for the 1 year premium membership and it bypasses all that and into action you can go.... Or like Chris said... you can message him on eBay

I saw a few I liked on your ebay page. Do you get other lenses periodically? I would really like the chrome iridium polarized but if they arent available that's OK.

I saw a few I liked on your ebay page. Do you get other lenses periodically? I would really like the chrome iridium polarized but if they arent available that's OK.
I often get new things. Like 3 years ago when Prizm was a new thing. But no I'm not getting chrome iridium polarized anymore because Oakley only makes it in prescription now. And there isn't a prizm chrome. Everything is switched over to prizm tech now. Contrast boosting. So basically if you want an iridium get what you can now while supplies last. I recommend chrome iridium for the look. But not polarized now ;(

Can anyone provide info on temple shocks? Do the thicker shocks mean the glasses will fit tighter on the head? My infinite hero Juliets were a little loose fitting. Would like this new pair to be more snug.

I often get new things. Like 3 years ago when Prizm was a new thing. But no I'm not getting chrome iridium polarized anymore because Oakley only makes it in prescription now. And there isn't a prizm chrome. Everything is switched over to prizm tech now. Contrast boosting. So basically if you want an iridium get what you can now while supplies last. I recommend chrome iridium for the look. But not polarized now ;(
Ordered bud. Can't wait to see them!

Latest Posts

Back