• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recommendations for ebay purchase

Can anyone provide info on temple shocks? Do the thicker shocks mean the glasses will fit tighter on the head? My infinite hero Juliets were a little loose fitting. Would like this new pair to be more snug.
Thicker shocks make the glasses fit tighter as they prevent the arms from opening quite as far. You can also mix different sizes to further fine tune the fit - all my x-metals have size 15 one side and 25 on the other...

Thicker shocks make the glasses fit tighter as they prevent the arms from opening quite as far. You can also mix different sizes to further fine tune the fit - all my x-metals have size 15 one side and 25 on the other...
good info.

That doesn’t make them sit crooked?

Hello everyone. Been a minute since I posted here. Need some advice.

I recently bought a pair of Juliets and would like to have them tuned, repainted, and basically replace everything possible to make them like new or better.

I've been doing my own research but as this seems to be the place with subject matter experts, I thought I'd asking everyone opinion.

First off, I've found oxm and the xman as the two most recommended people to retune out repair the frames. Which would you all recommend?

Second, as far as repainting, I'm looking for someone that does great cerkote work in all black since that is the only color allowed by Army regulations.

Third, I would like the most mirrored finish possible on lenses in black or a titanium color. Something that is pretty difficult to see through from the outside.

Lastly, for rubbers, who do you recommend? I've looked at Revenant and Line gear. My last pair of Juliets didn't quite fit my head as snug as I wanted. Would thicker temple shocks help with that?

Sorry for the long post. Thank you all for the help.
XMAN did my repair/ refresh and did a great job. Quick turn around and quality work. Great to have my Juliets back on my head.

Back